2011年4月9日 星期六

Review on classmates' presentation (2)

Group 5: The topic of this group is also very interesting as this really related to daily life of the Japanese people. They studied the living habit of the Japanese. It is good to know the real situation happened in nowadays Japan as there may be some rumors on their living habits. For me, one of the funny points in the survey is most of the Japanese do not drink 味增湯 everyday. I always think of 味增湯 already became a MUST in their meal as 味增湯 is so popular in Japan. I agree with the explanation that more and more western meals are introduced to Japan, people have more choicees to choose what they eat, so it is one reason why less people drink 味增湯.
By the way, I appriciate this group for doing the powerpoint. They used a lot of cartoon pictures for explainig the ideas of different kinds of living habit of Japanese. This really impressed me !! ^ v ^

Group 6: This group conducted a survey about the travelling hobbies of Japanese. It is suprised that not so many Japanese to go travelling every year. This may because they are so busy or due to the money concern!
Many Japanese reflected that they choose 北海道 as their first choice to visit. I strongly agree with this result, since I went to 北海道 2 years ago, I have seen so many visitors were actually come from Tokyo, Osaka etc. They regard 北海道 as a good location to have thier vacation with their family since the life style is so different form the town city, 北海道 can let them relax and enjoy a different living style ! This must be a good time !! =3=

4 則留言:

  1. I think people around the world know that Hokkaido is really a fascinating place of nature! It was nice that you have been there~

    Thanks for your opinion!=]

    回覆刪除
  2. I think Hokkaido is a good place although I have never gone there.For me,I would like to go there in summer or winter due to Lavender and the snow~~haha...

    回覆刪除
  3. Although I have never been to Hokkaido, I know that the scenery is really fantastic there! That's why people want to go to Hokkaido.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hehe~ Hokkaido is really a good place, it is much different from down town like Tokyo !!=]]Let's go !!

    回覆刪除